Placing an Order
Orders & Quotes
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us For Help.
Add Items While Viewing "Favorites Lists"
1. You can add items individually by selecting the bin label icon, , located under the "Add to Cart" button.
2. You can also select multiple items by checking the "Select" box located next to each item's image. To select all items in your list, click on "All" at the top.
3. Select the icon at the top of your list.
Add Items From "Order Detail" or "Invoice Detail" within Your Account History
1. Check the select box next to the item's image.
2. Select the "Add to Bin Label Printer" button or the "Add to Custom Catalog" button.
From Search Results and Product Detail Pages
When in search results or a product detail page, select the bin label icon, , located under the "Add to Cart" button to add that item.
How to Print From the Bin Label Printer:
1. Select one of the three label sizes available.
2. Default border colors can be used or you may choose to customize the colors by clicking the "Edit Colors" button.
3. Choose to include barcodes. (Optional)
4. Choose labels to be printed by selecting the box next to the item's image, or to print bin labels for all items click the "Select All" button.
5. Click "Print Bin Labels" to print. The system will generate a PDF for you.