The Anvil Mark brand includes a wide range of cabinet, door, security, and shelving hardware. Quality and value are the hallmark of Anvil Mark products; many items feature durable metal construction at significant savings over competing brands.
Anvil Mark Features
- Solid die-cast cabinet knobs with modern appeal at a price up to 50% below competing brands
- Easy-to-install metal cabinet knobs in multiple finishes to match any décor: satin nickel, chrome, polished brass, antique brass, and white
- Metal cabinet hinges in popular finishes, including durable steel pin and screws
- Heavy-duty shelf brackets made from enameled steel for resistance to corrosion, scratching, and staining
- Wide range of door stops for any application, from maintenance-grade stops to durable cast-iron stops for commercial use
Update the Look of Kitchen Cabinets
Anvil Mark's solid die-cast cabinet knobs and pulls update the appearance of kitchen cabinets and transform the look of the entire room. Anvil Mark cabinet knobs and pulls are available in a variety of popular finishes— choose satin nickel knobs for contemporary styling or use antique brass for a vintage appearance. Updating hardware is a quick, easy, and affordable way to upgrade a kitchen and create a lasting visual impact. Strengthen the inside of your cabinets and drawers with metal cabinet hinges, drawer tracks, magnetic door catches, roller catches, and shelf supports; Anvil Mark is your brand of choice for cabinet upgrades and repair.
Huge Selection of Door Hardware
Anvil Mark offers steel shelf brackets with heavy-duty steel construction and extra support for maximum strength and durability. Choose Anvil Mark for a large selection of door and security hardware, including flexible and rigid metal door stops, solid brass door bumpers, door knockers, door guards, and solid brass door viewers in finishes to match any décor. Anvil Mark also has all the essential items for screen door repair.