RYOBI introduces the TEK4 4-Volt Lithium-Ion Screwdriver. This tool features a 2-speed gear box and 1/4 in. hex collet for fast and convenient bit changes. To learn more about RYOBI tools, go to ryobitools.com and check out RYOBI Nation. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the TEK4 4-Volt Screwdriver includes a TEK4 4-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery, a TEK4 4-Volt Charger, two screwdriver bits, and an operator's manual.
- Tri-Beam LED provides optimum illumination and eliminates shadows on work surface
- Features a forward/reverse switch
- GRIPZONE overmold with micro-texture for more user comfort during prolonged use
- 2-finger trigger for added control
- 2-speed gearbox (200/600 RPM)
- Runs off of a RYOBI TEK4 Lithium-Ion Battery
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) HP54L TEK4 Screwdriver, (1) AP4001 TEK4 Lithium-Ion Battery, AP4800 TEK4 4-Volt Charger, (2) screwdriver bits, and operatorâ€™s manuals
The MILWAUKEE M12 Â¼â€ Hex Screwdriver Kit is optimized for professionals who frequently encounter precision fastening applications. The cordless hex screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power, and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500 RPM provides users with unrivaled fastening control while 15+1 clutch settings to prevent over-tightening of fasteners. The tool's 175 in-lbs. of torque provide users with the power to handle tough applications. The hex head screwdriver is only 6-1/2" long and only weighs 2.0lbs. Its compact, lightweight and durable design gives users better access to tight job site spaces without sacrificing comfort. An onboard LED light and fuel gauge help increase user productivity and avoid interruptions. The hex screwdriver features two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes for maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. In addition to the tool, the kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries, one M12 charger, and a contractor bag.
- Variable-speed trigger for increased control
- Quick-change keyless 1/4 in. hex chuck for easy 1-handed bit insertion and removal
- Ergonomic and compact design for fitting comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or on a tool belt
- Compact power: delivers 175 in./lbs. of torque yet weighs 2 lbs.
- 15-position clutch for refined control over the tool's operation
- Battery fuel gauge: displays remaining runtime
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Battery charge time: 30-minutes
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Includes: one 2401-20 M12 cordless lithium-ion screwdriver, two 48-11-2401 M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, one 48-59-2401 M12 lithium-Ion battery charger and 1 contractor bag
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Drywall Screw Gun (Tool Only). The brushless motor provides more runtime, faster cutting, more power, and longer motor life. The 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Drywall Screw Gun features variable speeds with a lock-on feature and delivers up to 4700 RPM. This Drywall Screw Gun has an adjustable and removable nose cone for increased accuracy. Its heavy duty clutch engages when a bit is pressed to the fastener. The QUIETDRIVE feature automatically starts the motor on contact with drywall providing less noise and battery conservation. It includes an LED light to illuminate your work area and stays on after the triggered is released. You can use the belt clip on the top of the tool or use the removable belt clip that mounts to both sides of the tool for convenience. Best of all, it's a part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the ONE+ Brushless Drywall Screw Gun includes a belt clip, PR2 bit, and an operator's manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor provides corded performance with cordless convenience
- Adjustable and removable nose cone for increased accuracy
- Variable speed trigger with lock-on feature: 0-4700 RPM
- Heavy duty clutch engages when bit is pressed to the fastener
- QUIETDRIVE Technology eliminates noise in-between driving applications while prolonging battery charge during use
- Multiple belt clip options for convenience
- LED light illuminates the work area and remains on for a time after trigger is released
- GRIPZONE overmold with micro-texture for optimum grip and user comfort
- Part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) P225 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Drywall Screw Gun, (1) belt clip, (1) PR2 bit, and operator's manual
- Battery and charger sold separately