DEWALT delivers innovation in heat guns with the introduction of the D26950 Heat Gun. The variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings on the gun. A Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up. The Built-in hang ring adds a convenient storage feature, while the Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over. The Heat Gun ships with a Cord Protector to keep the cord from tearing away from the housing.
- Variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings
- Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up
- Separate internal components allows maintenance on both the motor and the heating element
- Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over
- Cord protector keeps the cord from tearing away from the housing
RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt Cordless Butane Heat Gun. This butane heat gun leads the category in temperature output with a maximum of 1100 F. A cool down mode is another first for the category. The built-in butane tank cuts down on size and weight. The locking trigger and Hex Grip enhanced micro-texture grip allows for longer use time with less finger fatigue. A standard 1.25 barrel size makes the RIDGID 18-Volt Butane Heat Gun compatible with standard heat gun attachments. Backed by the RIDGID 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the Butane Heat Gun includes an operator's manual. Battery, charger, and butane tank are sold separately.
- Industry leading max temperature up to 1100Â°F
- Cool down mode allows for quicker storage after use
- Adjustable temperature output
- Foldable kickstand for jobsite versatility and increased stability
- Hex grip enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: one 18-Volt cordless butane heat gun and operator's manual
- Battery, charger, and butane tank are sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.