Wagners Furno 300 is a basic heat tool designed to apply focused heat for projects such as removing paint, thawing pipes and loosening rusted bolts. It produces 1200-Watt/4100 BTUs of heating power. The Furno 300 has 2 temperatures and fan speeds settings to adjust to specific heating needs.
- 750Â°F and 1100Â°F temperature setting for various project needs
- Easy to use temperature switch built into the handle
- 2 fan speeds for heating control
- Corrosion resistant nozzle and integrated hanging hook
- Rugged and light-weight handle
- Great for crafts
Turn up the heat on your next project. The Furno 500 is the first digital heat gun introduced into the DIY market. Digital circuitry provides multiple benefits. Touch-pads activate 12 distinct temperature settings from 150Â°F to 1350Â°F enabling the user to match the correct temperature to the application. Additionally, the digital circuitry provides logic to the Furno 500. When the cool setting is selected; the gun will cool itself to a preset temperature and automatically turn itself off.
- 12 temperature settings from 150Â°F to 1350Â°F for consistent results and performance
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip and reduced fatigue
- 2-fan speeds for optimum air flow control
- A cool-down and automatic shut-off setting to improve tool life
- Power: 1500-Watt/5100 BTUs
- Integrated back rest for upright hands-off position