This professional line of Heat Guns offers ergonomic style and powerful heating elements. With stay cool handles and heat shields, you can use these all day while you stay cool. Model 8975-6 offers 570Â° and 1000Â° temperature ranges. All this power and it only weighs 1.8 lbs.
- Dual temperature 570Â°F and 1000Â°F, 11.6 Amp motor
- Unique impact resistant heating element
- 3 position rocker switch - off, high and low
- Maximum air volume of 14.8 CFM
- Heat shield and stay-cool handle help keep you safe and comfortable
- 8 ft. cord
- Includes: (1) 8975-6 dual temperature heat gun
- Tool warranty 5 years
RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt Cordless Butane Heat Gun. This butane heat gun leads the category in temperature output with a maximum of 1100 F. A cool down mode is another first for the category. The built-in butane tank cuts down on size and weight. The locking trigger and Hex Grip enhanced micro-texture grip allows for longer use time with less finger fatigue. A standard 1.25 barrel size makes the RIDGID 18-Volt Butane Heat Gun compatible with standard heat gun attachments. Backed by the RIDGID 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the Butane Heat Gun includes an operator's manual. Battery, charger, and butane tank are sold separately.
- Industry leading max temperature up to 1100Â°F
- Cool down mode allows for quicker storage after use
- Adjustable temperature output
- Foldable kickstand for jobsite versatility and increased stability
- Hex grip enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: one 18-Volt cordless butane heat gun and operator's manual
- Battery, charger, and butane tank are sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.