The Basement Watchdog BW Series submersible sump pumps are ultra-compact and powerful. They feature a top discharge design making it ideal for use in sump pits as narrow as 7 in. Dia. The powerful and energy efficient, continuous duty, permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor provides up to 4,400 GPH at 0 ft. lift and only pulls 4.2 Amps. The pump will pay for itself in energy savings. The heavy duty cast iron/cast aluminum housing along with dual ball bearings and dual seals protect the motor for superior performance. The caged dual float switch and built-in air relief vent provide extra protection for years of dependable service.
- 3 year warranty
- 4400 GPH at 0 ft. and 3540 at 10 ft.
- Vertical discharge provides narrow footprint
- Fits in sump pits as small as 7 in.
- Pump will pay for itself in energy savings
- 2 floats for added redundancy
- Protective float switch cage prevents debris or wires from interfering with float operation
- Cast iron/cast aluminum heavy duty construction
- Dual ball bearings pump runs quieter
- Permanent split capacitor motor uses less energy
- Dual seals to protect the motor extra protection
- Water cooled no cooling oil to leak, eco-friendly
- Continuous duty pump
- 10 ft. power cord