Certifications and Listings
Cord Length (ft.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Basement Watchdog 1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump
Item # 2463085
The Basement Watchdog BW Series submersible sump pumps are ultra-compact and powerful. They feature a top discharge design making it ideal for use in sump pits as narrow as 7 in. Dia. The powerful and energy efficient, continuous duty, permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor provides up to 4,400 GPH at 0 ft. lift and only pulls 4.2 Amps. The pump will pay for itself in energy savings. The heavy duty cast iron/cast aluminum housing along with dual ball bearings and dual seals protect the motor for superior performance. The caged dual float switch and built-in air relief vent provide extra protection for years of dependable service.
- 3 year warranty
- 4400 GPH at 0 ft. and 3540 at 10 ft.
- Vertical discharge provides narrow footprint
- Fits in sump pits as small as 7 in.
- Pump will pay for itself in energy savings
- 2 floats for added redundancy
- Protective float switch cage prevents debris or wires from interfering with float operation
- Cast iron/cast aluminum heavy duty construction
- Dual ball bearings pump runs quieter
- Permanent split capacitor motor uses less energy
- Dual seals to protect the motor extra protection
- Water cooled no cooling oil to leak, eco-friendly
- Continuous duty pump
- 10 ft. power cord
Pro Series Pumps 1/3 HP Primary and PHCC-2400 Battery Backup Sump Pump System
Item # 110613
The PS-C33 Combination Backup and Primary Sump Pump System comes pre-assembled with check valves installed, weep holes drilled, completely plumbed and mounted on a platform for quick and easy installation. The energy efficient primary AC sump pump will provide 3,000 GPH (50 GPM) at a 10 ft. lift and its caged dual float (DFC1.5) will deliver years of dependable service. The backup sump pump will protect from power outages, primary AC pump failure, primary AC float failure and provide extra capacity if needed. Plus, when maintenance is needed or a problem arises, it sounds an alarm, pinpoints problems, provides solutions on the control panel, and (using one of the Pro Series CONNECT Modules) can alert remotely via, text, email or in app notification. The backup system delivers 2,400 GPH (40 GPM) of pumping capacity at a 10 foot lift and will pump intermittently for days on a single charge of the Pro Series battery.
- Pre-assembled Pro Series S3033 sump pump, enhanced dual float switch and a Pro Series 2400 backup sump pump system
- AC primary sump pump capacity: 3,000 GPH (50 GPM) at 10 ft. lift
- Backup sump pump capacity: 2,400 GPH (40 GPM) at 10 ft. lift
- 2 sets of dual float switches for 4 times the protection