Ceiling Fan Accessories
Fan and fixture mounting boxes for new construction that is used to mount fans and fixtures on sloped or cathedral ceilings. There are no loose parts to misplace-totally self-contained. The FB900 has taller sides to fit cathedral ceilings with angles greater than 80Â° and installs quickly and securely.
- Mounts fans and fixtures on cathedral ceilings
- New construction
- 80Â° angle or greater
- 70 lb. fan or 200 lb. fixture
This product is an 8 in. mounting block. The product has a built-in box for fan and fixture installations. The product mounts directly to the soffit or ceiling joist without the need to cut ceiling drywall.
- Supports flood lights, smoke detectors, fans, light fixtures - any fixture needing a safe, strong installation
- For interior or exterior use
- UV rated plastic
- Works with 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. electrical boxes
- Includes: (2) #10 x 3 wood screws, (1) #8 x 1-1/2 wood screw, (2) KOs and (1) NM94 nonmetallic cable connect
- Flat mount