Ceiling Fan Accessories
This 16 in. Westinghouse Smooth White Finish Ceiling Medallion adds an elegant aesthetic to any ceiling fan or lighting fixture. The lightweight, molded plastic medallion comes in a white finish. Features a streamlined, contemporary design that will complement your existing molding or woodwork. The simple installation of this medallion is a great way to hide a hole if an opening in the ceiling is cut too large. It can also hide ceiling blemishes and cracks that may appear around ceiling fans and lighting fixtures. The medallion is 16 in. Dia with a 4 in. center opening. It is made of durable molded plastic. Warning: To avoid the risk of fire, all light bulbs or any heat generating source should be at least 6 in. from this medallion. Product reference number 77732.
- Ceiling medallion offers a simple backdrop for fans and lights
- 4 in. center opening accommodates like-size fixtures
- Smooth white finish offer a versatile aesthetic
- Use to cover too-large holes and cracks around fixtures
This product is an 8 in. mounting block. The product has a built-in box for fan and fixture installations. The product mounts directly to the soffit or ceiling joist without the need to cut ceiling drywall.
- Supports flood lights, smoke detectors, fans, light fixtures - any fixture needing a safe, strong installation
- For interior or exterior use
- UV rated plastic
- Works with 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. electrical boxes
- Includes: (2) #10 x 3 wood screws, (1) #8 x 1-1/2 wood screw, (2) KOs and (1) NM94 nonmetallic cable connect
- Flat mount
Fan and fixture mounting boxes for new construction that is used to mount fans and fixtures on sloped or cathedral ceilings. There are no loose parts to misplace-totally self-contained. The FB900 has taller sides to fit cathedral ceilings with angles greater than 80Â° and installs quickly and securely.
- Mounts fans and fixtures on cathedral ceilings
- New construction
- 80Â° angle or greater
- 70 lb. fan or 200 lb. fixture