Ceiling Fan Accessories
This 16 in. Westinghouse Textured White Finish Ceiling Medallion offers an understated backdrop for your ceiling fans and fixtures. The bordered medallion features a textured white surface that goes with any decor. The simple installation of this medallion is a great way to hide a hole if an opening in the ceiling is cut too large. It can also hide ceiling blemishes and cracks that may appear around ceiling fans and lighting fixtures. The medallion is 16 in. in diameter with a 4 in. center opening. It is made of durable molded plastic. WARNING: To avoid the risk of fire, all light bulbs or any heat generating source should be at least 6 in. from this medallion. Product reference number 77035.
- Ceiling medallion offers a simple backdrop for fans and lights
- 4 in. center opening accommodates like-size fixtures
- Textured surface and white finish offer a versatile aesthetic
- Use to cover too-large holes and cracks around fixtures
- Can be cut, drilled, glued or screwed
- Can be used on the interior or exterior
Fan and fixture mounting boxes for new construction that is used to mount fans and fixtures on sloped or cathedral ceilings. There are no loose parts to misplace-totally self-contained. The FB900 has taller sides to fit cathedral ceilings with angles greater than 80Â° and installs quickly and securely.
- Mounts fans and fixtures on cathedral ceilings
- New construction
- 80Â° angle or greater
- 70 lb. fan or 200 lb. fixture