This Garrison packaged terminal heat pump uses R-410A refrigerant to cool and heat rooms. Dual motor design, high efficiency compressor and sturdy chassis construction dampens vibration and sound. Easy to read temperature display and touch button temperature, fan speed and mode controls. If a power failure occurs, the unit will automatically return to normal operation when power resumes. Unit is sold without the sleeve.
- Cool and heat rooms measuring 350 sq. ft. - 400 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 230-Volt/208-Volt
- Improves air quality by suppling the room with fresh air when operating
- Pre-assembled power cord included with unit
- Sleeves sold separately
Improved performance and design enhancements combined to deliver our most efficient and reliable PTAC yet. Commercial grade PTAC utilizes a modular design that provides easy access to key components. FRIEDRICH reliability is backed by an industry-leading 2-year parts and labor and 5-year limited warranty.
- Internal diagnostic program can alert maintenance to component failures or operating problems; 14 numeric service error codes stored in memory facilitate rapid unit diagnostics
- Exceptional FRIEDRICH link energy management thermostats available (wired and wireless)
- Sound reduction technology with 2 permanently lubricated fan motors, high-density insulation and steel inner wall and a quiet rotary compressor
- Fresh air damper brings in fresh outside air when desired