Gas Leak Detectors
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds. It ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks.
- Tri-Mode Detection for option to be alerted with a visual, audible orvibration alerts which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- 16 in. (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces
- Field replaceable sensor
- Automatic calibration
- Gases Detected: Methane, Hydrogen, Propane, Ethylene, Ethane, Hexane, Iso-Butane, Benzene, Iso-Butane, Ethanol, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, P-Xylene, Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulfide