The Roberts Adhesive Applicator Nozzle, also known as snozzle, spreads 11 rows of adhesive at a time. This creates a flat, well-bonded installation for professional results and minimal repairs. The nozzle fits most standard 11 oz. and 30 oz. cartridge application guns. The nozzle can be reused if cleaned after each use. This helps you save money and is good for the environment.
- Simultaneously spreads 11 even rows of adhesive for faster distribution
- Compatible with 11 oz. and 30 oz. adhesive cartridges and fits most standard applicator guns
- Distributes adhesive in tight spaces where a standard trowel can't be used
- Clean with mineral spirits after each use
The M12 Caulk and Adhesive Gun is the lightest, most compact cordless powered caulk gun on the market today. With up to 400 lbs. of pushing force the M12 Caulk Gun easily dispenses everyday construction sealants and adhesives. The combination Variable Speed Trigger and Max-Speed dial allow for total application speed control. The 360Â° Rotating Collar delivers maximum control around turns. The tool also features auto-reversing anti-drip, a seal puncture tool and durable hang hook for versatility on the job. Powered by the revolutionary M12 REDLITHIUM Battery, the M12 Caulk Gun will dispense up to (150) 10 oz. tubes of building sealant on one charge. This configuration is designed to work with Quart cartridge style material containers. Milwaukee also offers accessory conversion kits to change to 20 oz. sausage packs (48-08-0905) and 10 oz. cartridges (48-08-0900).
- Constant flow technology - consistent beads resulting in cleaner, faster installations
- Top speed dial and variable speed trigger - complete dispensing rate control
- Compact and lightweight - up to 40% less weight than competitive cordless caulk guns
- 400 lbs. of pushing force
- For use with 29 oz. quart cartridge style caulk tubes
- Automatic anti-drip - reverses plunger relieving pressure from the tube
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compatible with all M12 chargers